Most marketing dollars are spent with the hope of someday getting face-to-face with the target prospect. Trade shows deliver the most efficient way to this objective yet exhibitors, pavilion hosts, sponsors, and speakers squander the opportunity.
MEET helps growth companies and economic development agencies effectively exhibit at trade shows. We change outcomes by helping clients engage and enroll quality prospects in-person. We develop strategy, provide trade show staffing, secure speaking opportunities, enroll prospects, set appointments, and measure results. Our focus is on continually improving each client’s event participation ROI.
MEET strategy is the foundation of event participation success. Like the rudder on a ship, the appropriate strategy guides direction.
- Event schedule and methods assessment
- Integrated annual planning
- Event and audience-specific planning
- Sponsorship activation
- Sponsorship, Exhibiting, and Speaking ROI Dashboard
MEET staffing engages and enrolls your best prospects. Identifying and relating to target attendees is a unique skill of MEET’s trade show staffing.
- Complete exhibit and engagement staffing
- Supplemental staffing
- Onsite management
- Staff and management engagement, enrollment and networking training
- Competitive intelligence, secret shopping, and event walkthroughs
MEET speaking secures valuable presentation opportunities. Our vast network of events, organizations, and associations will connect you to ideal audiences.
- Develop speaker marketing kit
- Identify, apply, negotiate and secure targeted speaking opportunities for client subject matter experts
- Content and skills training
- Audience engagement and enrollment training
- Back of the room support and staffing
MEET sales populates the top of your sales funnel. Having a consistent flow of qualified prospects is the lifeblood any business.
- Pre and post event appointment setting
- Prospect engagement and enrollment
- Sales team event training
- Data collection and reporting
- Event assessment, review, and comparative scorecard